Petitfée BEAUTIFYING MOOD ON CLEANSER
The sulphate, paraben, and cruelty-free Petitfée Beautifying Mood On Cleanser is an All-in-one cleansing and restorative balm that provides deep cleaning of your skin in a single wash. Its balm to oil formula hydrates and retains moisture on your skin, while cleansing makeup residue & layers of dirt from your skin without the need for double cleansing. The mixture of healing ingredients and therapeutic essential oils gently exfoliates your skin while maintaining its moisture barrier.
The aromatic oils present in the cleansing balm create a relaxing atmosphere to calm your exhausted mind and body. Enjoy unwinding every night with a therapeutic skincare routine that soothes every part of you - mind, body & skin!
Shelf Life: 36 months.
Made in Korea.
Ingredients: Cetylethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Bergamot Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Philippines Orange Peel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin Tree Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Propolis Extract, Glycerin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Limonene Nalul.
What Are The Benefits Of The Makeup Remover Balm:
- The best non-fomaing cleansing balm for removing heavy makeup from the face, leaving behind no residue that can clog your pores.
- All-in-one cleansing balm that thoroughly cleans your face in a single wash.
- Convenient hybrid texture of the cleansing balm that helps maintain a moist skin as you remove heavy makeup.
- Soothing ingredients that retain your skin’s natural moisture after deep cleansing.
- Infused with calming aroma oil to help you enjoy an at-home-spa-session.
- Clinically proven to be gentle and soothing for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
How To Use The Cleansing Balm:
- Using the spatula, scoop out a pea-size amount of the cleansing balm onto your palms and rub the hydrating gel to melt it into an oil.
- Breathe in the therapeutic scent of the balm and gently apply it evenly to your dry face.
- Blend a small amount of water little by little as you massage the cleansing balm into your skin.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat your face dry to reveal a cleansed, glowing complexion.
Ingredients Present In The Hydrating Cleansing Balm:
Our highly-enriched cleansing balm contains a therapeutic mixture of vital, hydrating ingredients and relaxing aroma oil to provide a comforting, cleansing routine that maintains your skin’s health.
- Shea Butter
- Camelia Japonica Seed Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Carthamus Tinctorius Oil
- Propolis Extract
- How to use the Beautifying Mood On Cleansing balm?
The Petitfée Beautifying Mood On Cleansing balm is convenient and easy to apply.
- Scoop a pea-sized amount of the restorative balm onto the palm of your hand and rub it to melt it.
- Breathe in the therapeutic scent as you apply the restorative cleansing balm evenly over a dry face.
- Gently massage the beautifying balm for deep cleansing of your skin.
Lastly, rinse your face with lukewarm water to reveal a speckless-clean, dewy complexion.
2. When to use the beautifying balm?
Night Skincare Routine: The Beautifying cleansing balm can be used regularly as a part of your night-time skincare routine to wash off all the accumulated pollution, dirt, and impurities at the end of an exhausting day.
Makeup Removal: The cleansing balm has been specially formulated to provide deep cleansing of heavy makeup to clean your pores in a single wash, without the need for double-cleansing.
3. What skin types can use the Beautifying Mood On Cleanser?
Our Petitfée Beautifying Mood On Cleanser is suitable for all skin types, including
- Normal to dry skin
- Dry skin
- Combination skin
4. How long to leave the cleansing balm on your face?
After applying the cleansing balm on a dry face, gently massage it on your skin for 1-2 minutes until you can feel all the heavy makeup, dirt, and excess oils are washed off. You can thoroughly rinse your face after this to be rewarded with clean, hydrated skin.
5. How much amount of the cleansing balm is available in one product?
A pea-size amount of the Beautifying Mood On Cleanser lathers up perfectly to deep cleanse your face evenly. This 100 ml product will last for a good 45-60 days while providing the appropriate nourishment for your skin needs.
6. Can the color of the cleansing balm fade?
The Petitfée Beautifying Cleansing Balm is formulated using natural extracts and contains authentic colors. The moisturizer may lose its initial color as unlike artificial pigments, natural color fades over time.
7. What is the difference between cleanser and cleansing balm?
Standard cleansers are available in the market for various skin types, however, they are mostly found in a liquid form that can strip off the natural moisture of your skin. Cleansing balms on the other hand, have a thick consistency and are enriched with hydrating properties that do not compromise your moisture barrier or disrupt pH levels.
8. What is a sulphate-free cleanser and face wash?
Sulphate-free cleansers and face washes are formulated without the use of harmful chemicals that could strip off the natural moisture of your skin.
9. How does shea butter improve skin?
Shea butter is a highly moisturizing ingredient that is present in skincare products such as cleansing balms, moisturizers, etc. It effectively smoothens your skin to give you a supply, glowy complexion.
10. Does shea butter lighten skin?
Shea butter contains Vitamin E which is a potent antioxidant that soothes skin irritation, inflammation and redness. Skincare products containing shea butter can ultimately lighten and brighten your skin.