The Petitfée Beautifying Glow On Hydrator is formulated using a unique blend of hydrating agents and aromatic essential oils that give you the instant moisture recharge that your dehydrated, dry skin needs. This sulphate-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free intense moisturizer has a smart formula that blends moisture and oil perfectly to provide you moist & fresh water glow all year round.
This two-in-one glow moisturizer is not only an intense hydrator but also a brilliant makeup booster that gets rid of flaky, dead skin cells and fills moist gloss into your skin for a dewy finish. Sparkle all day and year long by incorporating this Glow On Hydrator into your skincare and makeup routine!
Shelf Life: 36 months.
Made in Korea.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, PCA Dimethicone, Diglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Indomul Beads Tree Flower Extract, Marjoram Leaf Oil, Clario Oil, Indian Mulberry Leaf Extract, Orchid Root Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Holy Basil Leaf Extract, Olive Oil, Lavandin Oil, Gujuju Tree Leaf Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Vitamin Tree Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Ginger Oil, Coral Coral Extract, Drumstick Seed Oil, Citron Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldi Methyl Taurate/Vpicopolymer, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Fructooligosaccharide, Fructose, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Phytose Phingosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDITA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
- Intense moisturizer for hydrating dull, dry skin.
- Gets rid of flaky, dead skin that can ruin makeup application.
- Provides a rich, hydrated base before applying makeup that will last all day long.
- Restore and rejuvenate dehydrated, rough-textured skin.
- Clincally proven to be suitable and provide deep hydration for sensitive skin.
How To Use:
The Petitfée Beautifying Glow On Hydrator is an intense moisturizer that is easy to apply and gain supply, moist skin.
- Prep your skin by cleansing with a gentle face wash and applying a soothing toner.
- As the last step of your skincare routine, take a pea-sized amount of the intense moisturizer and apply it evenly all over your face.
- Breathe in the aromatic scent as you massage the deep moisturizer into your skin to rejuvenate every part of your face.
- Get a glossy, supple finish instantly after application.
- If you are planning on wearing makeup, use the glow moisturizer to hydrate and prime your skin that will hold your makeup all day long.
The Petitfée Glow On hydrator has been specially formulated using highly moisturizing ingredients to power-pack your skin with intense hydration in single use.
- Camelia Japonica Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
- Ginger Root Oil
- Citrus Junos Oil
- Lavendula Hybrida Oil
- Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil
- Clary Oil
- What skin types can use the Beautifying Glow On Hydrator?
The Petitfée Beautifying Hydrator can be mildly used by people with every skin type including
- Normal to dry skin
- Dry skin
- Combination skin
2. How to use the beautifying glow hydrator?
The Beautifying intense hydrator should be used as the last step in your skincare routine. If you are wearing makeup, then use it to deeply moisturize and prep your skin to enhance your makeup look that will last for prolonged hours.
- Always prep by cleansing your face with a face wash and soothing your skin with a toner.
- Take a coin-size amount and apply it evenly over your face.
- Feel eased by the aromatic fragrance of the essential oils and gently massage the hydrator into your skin for added benefit.
- Get rewarded with a relaxed, supple, and smooth complexion.
3. When to use the beautifying ceramide skin hydrator?
The intense hydrator can be used as a powerful skincare product or as a base makeup product that holds your makeup for long hours.
- Skincare Routine: Include this intense hydrator in your morning or night skincare routine as the last step to get a glowy, hydrated finish.
Makeup Base: Use the deep hydrator to prep and prime your dry skin, allowing your makeup to stay intact all day long.
4. How does the two-in-one hydrator work?
The two-in-one moisture glow hydrator provides an instant moisture recharge that gives you two excellent benefits by using a single hydrating product.
- Intense Moisturization: The glow moisturizer fills moist gloss into your skin for a dewy finish.
- Makeup Booster: The intense hydrator preps your skin by removing flaky skin and making it smooth for makeup application.
5. How much glow moisturizer is available in one product?
The 50 ml of glow on hydrator can be used in a pea-sized amount every time you want to rejuvenate your skin. This hydrating product can easily last you for 45-60 days.
6. Can the color of the hydrator fade?
The Petitfée Beautifying Glow On Hydrator is developed using natural extracts and contains authentic colors instead of artificial pigments. The moisturizer may lose its initial color as the natural color fades over time.
7. What do ceramides do for your skin?
Ceramides are fats components in skin cells that form about 40% of your outer skin layer. Skincare products infused with ceramides are essential in retaining your skin's moisture content and combating germs and impurities.
8. Why is ceramide cream important for skincare?
Incorporating a ceramide skin hydrator or cream into your skincare primarily benefits you as it protects your skin from drying and infections.
9. Can ceramides in moisturizers cause breakouts?
While ceramide benefits your skin largely, it can be too rich for acne-prone skin and cause breakouts if not used correctly. It must be used in adequate amount to improve skin barrier function for acne-prone skin.
10. What skincare products contain ceramides?
You will find skincare products such as moisturizers, face serums, and lotions containing ceramides.
11. How do ceramides benefit skin health?
Maintaining your skin health is integral to having a clear, seamless complexion. Ceramides benefit your skin health in several ways.
- Contain and relieves your skin from reactions caused by chemical exfoliators and harsh acne treatments.
- Restores and strengthens your skin barrier function against germs.
- Locks in moisture and preventing it from seeping out.
- Soothes irritability and sensitivity of your skin.
- Diminishes signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc.