Every skincare routine requires a gentle cleanser that nourishes and washes away any dirt, make-up products, or excess oil lying on the skin.
The Petitfée Clarifying AHA gel cleanser is the best acne cleanser for sensitive skin. The AHA face wash vegan formula uses a gel to foam mechanism that works to kill multiple problems with one wash. Get away with clogged pores, spot creation, dead skin cells and irritable skin with the vegan, sulphate and paraben free AHA cleanser that uses a unique blend of five active acids that effectively cleanse sensitive and acne-prone skin, without causing skin irritation & inflammation.
Shelf life: 36 months
MADE IN KOREA
Purified water, potassium laureth phosphate, butylene glycol, lauryl hydroxysultaine, glycerin, acrylate/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hibiscus flower extract, quilaja bark extract, monogyna hawthorn extract, tricolor violet Extract, Centella asiatica leaf extract, tea tree leaf extract, white rice flower extract, potassium cocoyl glutamate, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, coco-glucoside, salicylic acid, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Cethionate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid (100 Ppm), Malic Acid (100 Ppm), Tartaric Acid (50 Ppm), 4-Terpineol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, madecassoside, maltodextrin, saccharide hydrolysate, asiaticoside, dimethyl sulfone, ethylhexyl glycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, flavoring, limonene, linalool
What benefits does the Petitfée AHA Gel Cleanser Provide?
The vegan-certified AHA facewash is made up of potent ingredients that deep cleanse keeping in mind sensitive care. It is a multi-benefitting AHA-infused cleanser for,
- Eliminating acne and pimple creation.
- Decomposing dead skin cells.
- Exfoliating clogged pores with the use of mild AHA and other exfoliants.
- Calming or soothing the skin down from any irritabilities.
The clarifying AHA gel facial cleanser follows a three-point care process that,
- Converts moisturizing gel to an enriching lower pH foam cleanser.
- For acne and blemishes removal, it uses 3 types of acids - AHA, BHA and LHA.
- Uses a skin-friendly formula that calms and soothes sensitive skin.
How to Apply the Acne Treating AHA Gel Cleanser ?
The vegan Petitfée AHA facial cleanser can be used any time for the purpose of cleansing and rinsing your face. Follow these steps to reap maximum benefits of the acne cleanser:
- Take a sizable amount of the gel cleanser and convert it into foam fully with the help of little water.
- Gently massage your face with the foam for a few seconds.
- Rinse out or wash your face with lukewarm water.
What are the Ingredients Present in the AHA gel cleanser?
All the key ingredients used in the AHA gel cleanser are best for sensitive skin care or acne-prone skin.
- Five types of Acid for sensitive skin cleansing
Aligns all the dead skin cells
Acts as an exfoliant and removes oil and dirt from the clogged pores
Complete removal of dead skin cells.
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients that provide a calming effect
-Tea tree leaf extract
- What does the AHA gel cleanser do?
The vegan AHA gel to foam cleanser,
- Decomposes the dead skin cells
- Unclogs pores that contain sebum and dirt
- Provides a calming effect to the skin and frees it from skin irritation
- Prevents future spot creation
- How much cleanser should I apply for each wash?
A small amount of facial cleanser is enough to act upon your skin to eradicate acne and pimples. Ensure the gel is converted into full foam before applying it to your face.
- Can I treat acne with an AHA gel cleanser?
Yes, you can absolutely treat acne via the AHA gel cleanser. The main function of the gel cleanser is to unclog acne pores and decompose dead skin cells that are present on the skin.
- How to use the AHA gel cleanser?
The AHA gel cleanser can be used daily in a few simple steps,
- Take a small amount of the acne clearing cleanser and convert it into foam by blending it with water.
- Mildly massage your face using the foam.
- Rinse out your face with lukewarm water.
- Can I use AHA gel cleanser daily?
Yes, you can use AHA gel cleanser daily if you have sensitive skin and acne.
- Is the AHA cleanser vegan?
The AHA cleanser is a certified vegan product that has a skin-friendly formula to avoid skin irritation.
- How much AHA acne cleanser is available in one product?
Use very little amount of the facial cleanser from the 100g product to treat acne and other skin inflammations without causing skin irritation.
- Which skin-types can use AHA facial cleanser?
The AHA gel facial cleanser is made especially for sensitive skincare. It can be used by people with:
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Acne-prone skin
- What is an AHA cleanser?
AHA cleansers are cleansing skincare products found in either in gel or foam base that are infused with the water-soluble component AHA (alpha hydroxy acid). AHAs are derived from sugary natural fruits that act on the skin layers to remove acne and generate evenly pigmented skin cells.
- Does AHA clean pores?
AHA blended with other components like BHA and LHA work the best in unclogging pores. The water-soluble AHA works on the skin's surface to align dead skin cells and the oil-soluble BHA removes excess oil and dirt from the pores.
- How to get rid of open pores?
Dirt and dust settle on open pores causing blackheads, acne, papules etc. The best way to get rid of these pores is to,
- Cleanse your face thoroughly using gel cleansers everyday in the morning and night.
- Constantly exfoliate your skin to remove dirt from the skin cells.
- Moisturize with water-based hydrators and moisturizers.
- Always remove make-up before sleeping or simply avoid wearing make-up for long hours.
- Ensure to apply sunscreen everyday.
- Is AHA a plant-based skincare ingredient?