The Petitfée Calming Spot Treatment cream is a roadway to the Korean trend of clear and glass-like skin. The vegan spot calming treatment cream contains cica cream, which specifically treats acne and blemishes and has a soothing effect on your acne-prone skin.
Free from parabens and sulfates, the cica spot treatment cream is the best three-in-one acne treatment that diminishes acne in an efficient three-step process -
- Calms affected areas on the skin.
- Controls sebum secretion.
- Soothes sensitive skin to avoid irritation.
Opt for the three-in-one solution to treat acne, blemishes, pamphlets, pimples and any other skin irritation to be rewarded with seamless, even-toned skin!
Shelf Life: 36 months.
Made in Korea.
Purified water, panthenol, caprylyl methicone, butylene glycol, glycerin, dicaprylyl ether, dicaprylyl carbonate, cetearyl alcohol, pentylene glycol, polymethylsilsesquioxane, silica, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Centella asiatica extract, Bergamot oil, Scented geranium flower oil, Salvia oil, Gwanggwak fragrance oil, Bulgarian mugwort extract, Onion extract, Artemisia wormwood extract, Tea tree leaf extract, White rice flower extract, Centella asiatica leaf extract, Stone bean oil , cetearyl olivate, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, glyceryl stearate, sorbitan olivate, vinyl dimethicone, hydrogenated polydecene, hydroxyethyl acrylate /Sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, hydroxyacetophenone, palmitic acid, stearic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium phytate, tocopherol, 4-terpineol, capryloyl salicylic acid , niacinamide, phytosphingosine, maltodextrin, saccharide hydrolysate, salicylic acid, dimethyl sulfone, madecassoside, asiaticoside, ethylhexylglycerin, retinol, limonene, citronellol, linalool, Rayol
What are the benefits of using Petitfée Calming Spot Treatment ?
- The spot treatment cream targets the acne from its formation to after-care in three ways:
- Provides rapid relief to areas where excessive sebum is being produced due to external factors such as sun exposure, dust, or pollution.
- Takes care of the dead skin cells formed after the pimple or acne is treated and controls the sebum in the clogged pores.
- Quickly treats any skin sensitivity.
- The vegan acne treatment cream is clinically proven to have a skin-friendly formula is safe to treat sensitive skin.
What are the Ingredients in the Calming Acne Spot Treatment Cream?
The acne and papules spot treatment cream is a blend of gentle yet power-packed ingredients that effectively treat sebum formation. The composition ensures low irritation on the affected areas and prevents redness, inflammation, blemishes on the skin, etc.
- Centella Asiatica
- Onion extract
How to Apply the Acne Fix Calming Spot Treatment Cream?
Effectively treating acne, papules, and pimples is possible only if the application of skincare products is done carefully and in the right way.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face with a light face wash.
- Scoop a pea-sized amount of the calming spot treatment cream with a clean finger or cotton swab, and apply it to the affected areas.
- The affected areas encircle
- -Any other kind of skin inflammation
- Repeat this process regularly, either in the morning or evening to attain maximal results.
- Can I leave the calming spot treatment cream overnight?
Yes, you can leave the calming spot treatment cream overnight. Ideally, you can use the acne and pimple prevention spot treatment cream during the day or night and can apply it within regular intervals.
- Does the spot treatment cream treat acne?
The Petitfée Cica calming spot treatment cream treats acne-prone skin effectively. The active ingredients in the cream unclog the pores filled with sebum and dirt. Simultaneously, it calms down any skin irritation or redness around the affected area.
- How much cream should I apply to the affected areas?
Petitfée vegan calming spot cream is a hassle-free solution for blemishes and pimples. A pea-sized portion of the cica cream can do wonders in treating acne.
- Does the spot treatment cream have any side effects?
The cica spot cream does not have any noted harmful side effects. Petitfée acne spot cream is free from the seven ingredients known to cause harm to sensitive skin. The ingredients consist of one type of Phenoxyethanol and six types of parabens.
- Is the Calming spot treatment cream chemical-free?
The calming spot treatment is free from chemicals that harm extremely sensitive skin. There are no traces of one type of Phenoxyethanol and six types of parabens.
- How much spot treatment cream is available in one product?
Use a tiny, dot-sized amount of the acne treatment cream from the 20g product to gain beneficial results without causing skin irritation.
- On which skin types can we use spot treatment cream?
The calming spot treatment cream can be applied on any skin type that has spots (acne, papules, pimples, blemishes etc.) including,
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Sensitive skin
- How can I clear up my acne?
Acne treatment is a slow and lengthy process. Inculcate these simple practices in your daily routine to clear up acne:
- Thoroughly cleanse your face with cleansers or facewash from time to time.
- Protect your skin from the sun and pollution as much as you can.
- Apply acne treatment products like spot creams to clean your skin cells regularly.
- Altogether, avoid touching or squeezing your acne-prone areas.
- Do not use harsh products on your face that cause skin irritation.
- What causes a lot of sebum?
The primary cause of excess sebum production is hormonal imbalance due to puberty or pregnancy. Other factors include unhealthy skin like dry or dull skin, damage from UV rays of the sun, and dirt.
- How is Cica beneficial for removing acne?
Cica is the best anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent that can put your acne problems to rest. Cica creams and sheets have also proven to reduce scarring caused by acne or pimples.
- Does Tea tree extract cure acne?
The properties of tea tree extract are widely known to treat redness, inflammation, and acne on the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that clear clogged pores without irritating your sensitive skin.
- Does salicylic acid treat acne?
Salicylic acid works the best for mild acne or pimple treatment. Products infused with salicylic acid in the right proportions are a great exfoliator and also clean pores that have excess oil and dirt stored in them.
- How is Niacinamide beneficial for acne treatment?
In many studies, niacinamide has proven to restore dead skin cells and also protect the surface of the skin from sunlight, pollution, dust etc. This property of the vitamin prevents the formation of acne and also prevents it from resurfacing in the future.
- Can I use Niacinamide and Salicylic together?
The answer is yes! Niacinamide and Salicylic acid complement each other when used together in a product to provide effective acne treatment. Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble component that penetrates deep inside the clogged pores and Niacinamide simultaneously restores damaged skin cells and retains the moisture in the cells.