The dirt, dust and pollution outdoors clog the skin pores causing menacing damage to the skin. These external factors and unhealthy skin lead to blackheads and acne formation.
Say goodbye to blackheads for healthy and nourished skin!
The Petitfée Blackhead Melting nose mask melts away the infuriating blackheads containing excess sebum and dirt. This blackhead remover mask has a skin-friendly formula and is clinically proven to be sulfate-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free to minimize skin irritation. The Korean beauty skincare product focuses on omitting dark oxidized blackheads by melting the excess oil and dirt and shrinking pores to soothe your overall skin.
Shelf life: 30 months
MADE IN KOREA
Purified water, Virginia fern flower water, salvia leaf extract, cypress fruit extract, lemon balm leaf extract, bardock root extract, peppermint leaf extract, butylene glycol, soap grass root extract, western red pepper extract, 1,2-hexanediol, hydride oxyacetophenone, ethylhexyl glycerin, disodium EDTA, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, glycerin, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, peppermint oil, Virginia Peony extract, Centella asiatica extract, sali Celic acid, purslane extract, white willow bark extract
What are the Benefits of the Melting Nose Mask?
- The nose mask's active ingredients exfoliate blackheads and whiteheads.
- It exfoliates dirt, pollution and impurities from clogged pores.
- Shrinks large pores to avoid future formations of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Gets rid of dead skin cells and provides a smooth, even-toned skin texture.
- Controls excessive secretion of sebum and natural oil.
- It has been clinically proven to cause low irritation for sensitive skin.
How Does the Melting Nose Mask Remove Blackheads?
The mechanism of the blackhead remover nose mask is quite distinct. The strong ingredients perform two crucial steps at once -
- Exfoliates the clogged pores to get rid of blackheads
- Shrinking the open pores, it calms down the skin to avoid any kind of irritation.
The blackhead removal mask exfoliates your skin step-by-step.
- The active ingredients seep right inside the pores on the nose.
- It melts the excess oil and dirt that cause the dark blackheads
- It removes the melted waste from the skin cells without damaging the pores.
- Shrinks the open and large pores to avoid dirt from entering in the future.
- Lastly and most importantly, it calms down any skin irritabilities caused due to excess sebum production and dry skin.
How to Apply the Blackhead Remover Nose Mask?
- Deep cleanse your face with a mild face wash and warm water.
- Place the melting blackhead remover mask on the nose properly.
- Leave the nose mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently peel off the mask from your nose. Most importantly, clean the melted sebum and dirt from your face, preferably with a cotton pad or extruder, or lightly wash it with warm water.
Follow these simple steps to get rid of your mortal enemies and blackheads and experience an in-home spa therapy with Petitfée Blackhead Melting nose mask.
What are the Ingredients Present in the Blackhead Melting Mask?
- Salix Alba Bark Extract
- Witch Hazel
- Centella Asiatica
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract
- Sage Leaf Extract
- How long can I keep the blackhead melting mask?
The blackhead melting mask can be kept on your nose for however long as it does not have any notable side effects. However, it is advised to keep the nose mask on for about 15-20 minutes.
- How do I apply the blackhead melting mask?
The application of the blackhead melting mask is super convenient and simple.
- Cleanse your face with a mild cleanser or facewash
- Apply the mask on top of your nose
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the mask and clean out excess sebum secretion with lukewarm water or cotton pads.
- Can the blackhead melting mask remove acne permanently?
With regular application and care, the blackhead melting mask can treat acne and blemishes permanently. Ensure to follow all the steps mentioned in our acne range line thoroughly.
- How does the blackhead melting mask remove acne?
The blackhead melting mask follows a unique technology to remove acne from your skin.
- The active ingredients in the facemask melt the excess oil and dirt from the clogged pores.
- Next, it removes the melted waste from the skin cells without causing any damage to the pores.
- Later, it shrinks the pores and simultaneously soothes the skin to avoid skin irritability.
- What exfoliant does the blackhead melting mask use? (BHA)
The blackhead melting mask comprises a very powerful, oil-soluble exfoliant known as BHA. BHA easily penetrates the clogged pores and breaks up the dirt and oil, preventing acne build-up.
- What are the side effects of using a blackhead melting mask?
There are no notable side effects of using the blackhead melting mask. The nose mask is free from seven ingredients that cause damage to sensitive skin. These clinically tested ingredients are one type of Phenoxyethanol and six types of parabens.
- Who can use the blackhead melting mask?
The blackhead melting mask is recommended for people that need help with the following issues:
- For arranging the pore size.
- If you are suffering with blackheads, whiteheads or excess sebum production
- If your skin is feeling irritated
- For all-in-one care of dead skin cells in and around the nose
- How many sheets of masks are there in one packet of the Petitfée Blackhead Melting Mask?
There is about 2.5ML x 5EA available in one packet of the Petitfée Blackhead Melting mask.
- How to get rid of blackheads?
While it can be challenging to avoid blackheads, you can follow these few steps to effectively reduce formation of blackheads,
- Replace your benzoyl peroxide products with products that contain salicylic acid for cleansing.
- Use mild and oil-soluble exfoliants that can penetrate the pores easily.
- Do not touch or squeeze blackheads.
- Protect yourself from the harmful sun rays at all times.
- Should I squeeze blackheads?
You should completely abstain from squeezing out your blackheads. Squeezing your black and whiteheads will only push the impurities i.e, dirt and oil, further inside, which ultimately causes scarring, acne build-up, and deteriorated skin health.
- Why do blackheads occur?
Blackheads are bumps that form on the surface of your skin when dead skin cells, dirt, and excess sebum accumulate in your pores. These clogged pores eventually form blackheads.
- How does cica help in blackhead removal?
Cica is a highly-acknowledged ingredient in Korean beauty products containing curative properties that can clear out blackheads. It is a light ingredient that consists of Tea tree oil, niacinamide, and adenosine that prevents clogged pores and can easily be absorbed by the skin.
- Does BHA help in getting rid of blackheads?
BHA is a strong oil-soluble exfoliant that penetrates deep into the open pores and removes oil and dirt blockages. This majorly helps in preventing future acne build-up.