Agave Cooling Hydrogel Eye mask contains a blend of 5 blue complex ingredients that provides extreme cooling and moisturization to your under eyes.
The patches effectively work on hydrating the skin around the eyes and reduce puffiness and fine lines.
These patches contain 5 blue complex ingredients for instant cooling and a blend of soothing seaweed complex ensuring your skin get the hydration and moisturization it needs.
Under-eye skin is the most delicate skin and if affected a great deal by the harsh sunlight. Agave eye masks helps you reduce the damage and protects your under-eye skin area.
The hydrogel locking mechanism:
- The unique thing about hydrogel is that hydrogel delivers active ingredients to skin and prevent evaporation with full moisture.
- Highly recommend this product to treat the dry area around your eyes.
- The hydrogel provides rich moisture to your skin and prevents it from getting evaporated.
- The eye patch has a cooling and soothing effect on your skin.
- The elastic jelly formulation full of water makes sure the patch has an excellent grip on your skin.
The primary ingredients boast of agave leaf, blueberry, eggplant, caffeine, and spirulina.
Agave has the ability to store water in its cells and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Caffeine helps reduce puffiness by improving blood circulation.
Blueberry contains antioxidants and is a great source of vitamins A, E, and C.
Eggplants help calm skin trouble and the hypersensitive reaction of the skin.
Spirulina contains high sources of vitamins and gas anti-aging, antioxidant benefits.
How to use:
- Tidy the skin of your eye rim with toner after facial cleansing
- Scoop the eye mask with a spatula in the package and apply it to fit the shape of your eye
- Take off the patch after taking a light rest with a cool feeling for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wrap up with moisturiser if necessary.
Each pack contains 60 sheets (30 pairs)
It is recommended to use it daily or 3-4 times a week. Consistency will ensure faster and effective results.
*Tip: It is also good to use anywhere you want (Nasolabial fold, forehead, etc as well as your eye rim)
You can keep it in the refrigerator for an enhanced cooling effect.
Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethyl Hexanediol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (Ci77861), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ci 77491, Ci77007, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Agave Americana Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Caffeine, Sapphire Powder, Fragrance, Citronellol